Comment on page
👍Opening a trade
Trading on WOWswap is very easy compared to most exchanges. You aren't going to be overwhelmed by charts or jargon, and calculations are all handled for you.
Before you can trade, you will need one of the BNB Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon or any other WOWswap supported blockchain and connect the wallet. You will also need to have some supported tokens to trade with.
3. Select your long or short trade.
4. Choose the token you want to trade from the dropdown menu in the "From" section.
Whichever token you choose, you will need to make sure you have some to trade with. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
5. In the settings, when you click on the gear above the token selection field, you can select the slippage you want and the time for the transaction.
6. Choose the token you want to trade to in the "To" section as above. Next, type an amount for your "From" currency by clicking inside the input box.
7. Next, you can set the leverage you want by dragging the slider to the desired value. Your "To" currency amount will be estimated automatically.
8. Check the details, and click the Long Buy button.
A window with more details will appear. Check the details are correct.
9. When you are ready, click the Confirm Swap button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
10. Done! You can click View on explorer to see your transaction details on the explorer.
11. Click on the "Portfolio" button in the header and track the deal.
A deal on a short position works the same way.