😮WOW token & contracts
WOWswap is a community-driven project governed by WOW token holders.
- 6.IoTex (Web-3): 0xd67de0e0a0fd7b15dc8348bb9be742f3c5850454 IoTex (Native): io16e77pc9ql4a3thyrfzaehe6z70zc2pz5x60q22
To migrate WOW, please bridge via Anyswap:
- 1.WOW is tradable on WOWswap.
- 2.Pancakeswap exchange in WOW/BNB and WOW/BUSD markets To trade WOW on Pancakeswap please click hereOr if it does not work, enter the BNB Chain WOW token contract [0x4da996c5fe84755c80e108cf96fe705174c5e36a] into 'to' box on Pancakeswap exchange.
- 3.Quickswap exchange in WOW/USDC marketTo trade WOW on Quickswap please click hereOr if it does not work, enter the Polygon WOW token contract [0x855d4248672a1fce482165e8dbe1207b94b1968a] into 'to' box on Quickswap exchange.
- 4.MDEX exchange on HECO in WOW/USDT To trade WOW on MDEX please click hereOr if it does not work, enter the HECO WOW token contract [0xefaeee334f0fd1712f9a8cc375f427d9cdd40d73] into 'to' box on MDEX exchange.
- 5.Sushiswap exchange on Ethereum WOW/ETHTo trade WOW on Sushi please click hereOr if it does not work, enter the Ethereum WOW token contract[0x3405a1bd46b85c5c029483fbecf2f3e611026e45] into 'to' box on Sushiswap exchange.
- 6.Pangolin exchange on Avalanche WOW/AVAXTo trade WOW on Pangolin please click hereOr if it does not work, enter the Avalanche WOW token contract[0xA384Bc7Cdc0A93e686da9E7B8C0807cD040F4E0b] into 'to' box on Pangolin exchange.
- 7.Mimo exchange on IoTeX WOW/IOTXTo trade WOW on Pangolin please click here Or if it does not work, enter the IoTeX WOW token contract [0xd67de0e0a0fd7b15dc8348bb9be742f3c5850454] into 'to' box on Mimo exchange.
WOWswap has a fixed supply of 1️,0️0️0️,0️0️0️ W😮W tokens, which are used for the protocol’s governance and community rewards. 55% of WOW tokens will be distributed to liquidity providers, margin callers, and traders for contributing to the protocol’s expansion.
- 55% distributed to the community;
- 23% via public and private sale
- Public sale was held on February 25th at $5 USD per WOW token.
- 20% team tokens
- 2% used to provide initial liquidity on Pancakeswap.
Community tokens will be distributed to the protocol’s users over a period of 18 months:
- 200,000 tokens will be distributed to liquidity providers
- 100,000 tokens will be distributed to leveraged traders
- 50,000 tokens will be distributed to margin callers
- 200,000 tokens are reserved for marketing activities, community contests, bounty campaigns, white hacking rewards, and airdrops.
Team tokens have a vesting period of 18 months, unlocked quarterly.
WowSwap charges 5% on profits made through leveraged trades to buy back and burn WOW-tokens and build up an insurance fund.
For example, if a trader buys a token for 10 BNB with 5 X leverage (50 BNB in total) and the token’s price increases by 20%, then the trader’s gross profit is 1.250 – 40 BNB (borrowed) = 20 BNB. Suppose, the cost of capital was 0.5 BNB, so the net profit will be 19.5 BNB. The protocol fees will be 0.0519.5 = 0.975 BNB.
50% of this amount will go to the insurance fund (0.4875 BNB), and another 50% will be spent to buy and burn WOW tokens.