Comment on page
😮How to stake WOW in Governance
By placing WOW tokens in staking, users are rewarded proportionally between all xWOW token holders that they receive in exchange for the tokens placed in staking.
Users can also use these tokens to participate in protocol changes. Participation in protocol changes is optional. The mere presence of xWOW tokens already means that users will receive rewards.
- 1.Go to the exchange page here.
- 2.Connect your wallet by clicking Connect to a Wallet (you can also Connect in the top right-hand corner).
3. When you have connected the wallet, press the "DAO" button.
On the page that opens, you will be able to see the current percentages for staking WOW.
4. You need the bottom window to add tokens to staking. Choose the token you want to staking from the dropdown menu in the "From" section.
Whichever token you choose, you will need to make sure you have some to staking. Your balance is shown above the token dropdown menu.
5. Specify the desired stake period using the slider bar.
The number of tokens from the "To" section that you get will be automatically calculated like and the APY.
6. Check the details, and click the Stake button.
Confirm the transaction on your wallet.
7. Done! You can click View on explorer to see your transaction details on an explorer.
8. On the left side of the window, you can track the statistics of the tokens you have added to the staking.
When you receive the reward you will see it in the window below.
9. Click Claim All to get rewards to your wallet. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.